Sunday, September 14, 2008

earmoney32




You must have head the word “Adwords Adsense Arbitrage” a lot in the past, where people used to buy clicks from Adwords, to some high paying niche, and used to make more money (then they used to spend Adwords) with Adsense on the site. So that was the time when some people have really made some huge money.
But have you ever thought of making money with link arbitrage? Well, what is link arbitrage?Ok, as of today there was no such term as link arbitrage, but I have just thought of this term to describe a type of arbitrage where you sell links for more and buy links for cheap.
How does that work? How can we make money out of it?Let me explain you this concept with the help of a real life example.
I have a desktop wallpaper PR4 site which has around 40,000 pages listed in Google. Most of the pages have a PR (at-least PR1). But it is a niche where advertisers don’t like pay good money. But still the site is famous and people do visit it a lot.
I have another finance related site which is not very old and has PR2 as of today. It has around 200 pages. I need back-links for this website. I also need back-links to the internal pages of the website.
So, I the concept of use link arbitrage. I sell links on my PR5 desktop wallpaper site through TNX. Per month TNX which makes make me around 460,000 tnx points (equivalent to $400+). I use TNX to sell links because it is really very effective is selling links on lower page PR sites (PR0 and PR1 pages).
Out of these $400, I use around $150 to get 500+ low PR back-links (Pr1 and PR2) to my finance site from TNX itself. Then I go to back links and spend the other $150 to buy “11 PR5 home page links” and “13 PR4 internal page links” from finance related sites.
Now in the process, I am getting 11 PR5 links, 13 PR4 links, hundreds or PR1 and PR2 links from finance related sites and also saving $100/month. What I am giving is 2 links on each page of my PR4 desktop wallpaper site.
For some of you who don’t have an idea about the relative values of PR Here is some info to help you:
1 PR4 link is equivalent to 166 PR1 links1 PR5 link is equivalent to 16,803 PR1 links1 PR6 link is equivalent to 92,414 PR1 links1 PR7 link is equivalent to 508,277 PR1 links1 PR8 link is equivalent to 2,795,522 PR1 links
Do don’t you think I am doing great by getting high PR back-links and also making money in the process? If you think this is great, than go and grab such opportunities (TNX & back links)before they are saturated. You can also use text link ads but its difficult with them to sell links.

No comments: