Wednesday, September 24, 2008

page153

Latest Payment by PAYPAL- See Below ( 14 September 08)
Hi,
I am sanjay from India, I am a graphic designer and I want to live better lifestyle. I always try to Earn extra income. I tried to do - Overtime, Part time jobs, MLM (amway / oriflame), But i never achieved better income from them.


I move to Internet for Make Money Online
Here I received payments - See My Income Cheques Below
November 07, I joined a website promotion program. December 07 my earning was $480 and on 31st January 08 my total earning was $2343. February 08 earning was $ 594. How I earned this money online. I want to share with you.

Trully I Earned Money (read this)
You Can See My Earning Cheques Below
From November 07 - December 08 - there were always a fear with me, Is really this website pay me or not ? Hitherto I reached on $ 480 and my first payment date was 20Th January 08. I daily search for this website, is this paying or not ?. I read some post about this website that website is paying & many persons getting payments. when the date came and I am waiting to transfer this money into my account. On payment date Website was showing my earning $ 480....I was very happy now i will get my first Earning from Net by just part time working.

Now the Excitement Begins...
Till 31 January 08 my total earning was reached on $ 2343 and this time i was ready with Tight Belt. On February 21st 08 they Issue my First Payment Cheque $ 2343 dated 21 Feb

No comments: