Monday, September 15, 2008

earnmoney109

The Social Media Script Contest had ended and i am please to have 81 participating readers who subscribed through my Rss through Email. The rule was simple, you subscribe and verify yourself to join my Rss feed.Let me take this chance to thank my sponsor Entertainmentscripts for allowing me to give out this lovely prize on a Christmas Eve, i am sure this Social Media Script will come in handy for the winner who was chosen from using a Random list.Firstly all eligble participants are exported out from my feed subscriber list to excel format followed by extracting those who have already activated their verification though i have tried to remind about 30 others who are still under my “pending” list to quickly be on my Rss feed but only a handful decided to verify. After copying the 81 emails over to Random List, the random button is activated and i will pick the first person who was chosen on the list.I do have screenshots of how the winner was chosen, if anyone needs to know how everything goes, i can send it through their email, i do not want to disclose any of my readers email here except the winner.The winner of the social media script goes to miketran01@gmail.com . Congrats to you and Joseph from http://www.entertainmentscripts.com/ . Congrats to you and Joseph from Entertainment scripts will contact you soon. Cheers and it’s been a pleasure having such a fun contest before Christmas, there will be more of such contest so watch out and subscribe to my Rss Feed! Random PostMaking Adsense and Flixya work together for youThe Nine Habits of Highly Effective Bloggers10 popular firefox addons for better bloggingGet your Blog on the MobileLearn add your Favicon for you bloggers

No comments: