Sunday, September 14, 2008

earnmoney49


Over the weekend news broke of the coming Feedburner and AdSense Integration.
Since then I’ve chatted to one of the team at Google about the integration and asked if I could see them in the wild somewhere. They shot me a link to this RSS feed where you can view them in Google Reader on each post.
Interestingly in this feed I’m seeing a real variety of ads (both in terms of advertisers and types of as) including:





So we’re seeing text ads, image ads and at least two sizes.
A little concerning is that the relevancy of the ads are not that contextual as far as I can see. The feed is from a music blog. Some ads are matching - others don’t at all.
He also told me that they’re rolling these out to both existing Feedburner Ad Network publishers and AdSense publishers - a small group initially but it won’t take long for it to be opened up further.
Share This

No comments: