Sunday, September 14, 2008

earnmoney75

What has happened so far with this website?
Some income has started to trickle in from Google AdSense. But not enough to get excited.I am continuing in adding articles to the site. The goal is to get appox. 100 to 200 articles. This should attract the search engines. Some of the pages are indexed and I am getting traffic. A small portion of traffic. But most of it is coming from international search sites. Which in some cases seems to be bad. I need to match the traffic with the offers.I have started to write articles to publish and I have published a few. But I will need plenty more in the future.I have not enough in terms of getting other links. This is an area of improvement on my part.
So, next up once again is to continue on the marketing by getting links and writing more articles. If you have look around the site lately you will also noticed that I have added a lot more links from not only CJ.com but amazon and neverblueads.com. I just brought in neverblueads.com so I want to see how there ads transition.
Teaching Note: Google is going to have this site in low ranking for at least 6 months. During this time you will want to get as many links as possible.Â
Start with directories. There are plenty to choose from but try to find a few that have consistent and high PR for the area that your thinking about getting a link in.Next work on forums. Most forums will allow you to create a link in your signature. Participate a lot in your area of interest and gain extra links.Exchange links with other website - This is time consuming but it can pay off.Note: I ran across a site that create a forum just for links. The forum catered directly to the niche websites and as the forum caught on the links got larger. Their was a link from each page on the forum. Go offline - I see a lot of people going offline to advertise their websites. Although, I have not researched this one very much, I would start with a local advertising agency and see if they can find dead time, spot that could not be sold on TV. These spots are usually very cheap and reasonable for most people.
That is it for today. Here is a side note.. I will be going on vacation next week so I may not get a chance to post. But check the site cheap-dj-systems.com to see what new.

Full Article

-->

No comments: