Saturday, September 13, 2008

earnmoney7

Yes, you read it right. You can get free exposure to your WordPress blog. How?
I’m publishing a set of books in Indonesian through Indonesian’s largest publisher and book stores. Indonesian has more than 200 million people, and your WordPress blogs can be easily exposed to them in their native language!
My books are about WordPress monetization and I’m looking for these types of WordPress blogs to be featured in my books:
Review blogs where you write reviews for pay-per-post.Paid subscription blogs where you have people subscribed and paid recurring fee to get access to your blog.Ads publishers where you publish ads in your blog. The ads must be other than AdSense, or you publish ads from other networks in addition to AdSense.
It’s very easy to get your WordPress blog featured in my books and get free exposure:
Your WordPress blog must have been active for at least 2 years.Your WordPress blog must have at least 50 unique posts.Contact me through my Support Desk by this Thursday (September 11, 2008) with your blog address, description, and monetization method.I’ll take a look at your WordPress blog and will give you a set of questionnaires that you must answer by this Saturday (September 13, 2008).
Hence if your WordPress blog meets the requirements above, make sure to contact me through my Support Desk by this Thursday (September 11, 2008) with your blog address, description, and monetization method.
Related PostsHow To Start Your WordPress BlogLorelle VanFossen shares her check list to practically start WordPress blog in six simple steps. Alt…How Your Blog Can Be Found By More Than 21,000 People At Once For FreeSure, you can get your blog listed at Technorati, Sphere or DMOZ, to name a few. But your blog doesn…What’s The WordPress Plugin You Can’t Live Without?I just upgraded my blog to the latest WordPress 2.5, and found out that some plugins don’t work. Luc…How To Make A Photo Blog Yourself For FreeHow To Make Your Website Look ProfessionalCopyright © 2008 Bright Beginning!. @2006-2007 AldianPrakoso.com & HeraHadiprana.com. All Rights Reserved. Please contact legal@aldianprakoso.com so we can take legal action immediately.Plugin by Taragana
Full Article

No comments: